Halloween Treat Bags

Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Happy Tuesday and welcome to Migdalia's Crafts.
For today's project I am sharing Halloween treat bags that I made over the weekend.

I started with the black/white mini gift bags which I found at Michaels. To the top of the gift bags I adhered a piece of Halloween Tinsel Garland which I purchased from the Dollar Tree. I used a variety of dies from Gina Marie Designs and the "Halloween Night" stack from DCWV. 

The spooky cute ghost, bat & doily die cuts are from a Halloween prize package that I won from the Fall Crafts 2019 YT Hop over at Liz Russell YT channel. Thanks Liz!!
I filled each bag with yummy goodies. 



Entering my project to the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

13 comments

  1. These treat bags are super cute my friend!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat bags!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great little treat bags and I love the ghosts popping out! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet and even more so using your winnings. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like so much fun! I love all the layering you have going on there, and that ghost is just perfect.

    Thanks for sharing your project with us at Cut it Up for our Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls! challenge! You know we love it when you stop by!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea, these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How we as children would have loved to come to your house at Halloween. These are really cute. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so festive and beautiful! You have so many interesting things going on with the patterned bag, the tinsel and die cuts - the combination really works! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!
    Rachelle - DT@CIU

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your treat bags, nicely embellished.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls challenge!

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just so adorable. What fun embellishments that make them extra special. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I love it!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those bags look Awesome!!! I love the way you took elements from different places to create these one of a kind bags! I may have to use this idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous Treat Bags!! Love all the details!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete