Tina's Cute Critter Challenge #1: Halloween

Monday, October 19, 2020
Happy Monday to all!!
I hope that you & your family are all safe & well. 
For today's post I am sharing what I created for Tina's Cute Critter Challenge #1: Halloween over at @thescrappinrabbit on YT. It's Tina's 1st time hosting a challenge so I wanted to join in on the fun as well as to support my crafty friend. Congrats Tina! YAY!

The challenge was to make 3 projects:  A Card, A Tag and Anything Goes


Now on to be entry..........


For my Halloween projects, I used Recollections "Boo!" paper pad and Pebbles "Spooky Boo" collection which included the ephemera.

CARD
For the card, I was inspired by this week's sketch #211 challenge over at the Cut It up! challenge blog. I flipped the sketch. The layered rosette was from a giveaway that I won from the Fall Crafts 2019 YT Hop over at Liz Russell YT channel. Thanks Liz! I added the little die cut bat and some gold tinsel. For the banners, I used the Stitched Pennants Dies from Verve Stamps (no longer in business). I also adhered some of the little embellishment spiders....not too spooky, right?


TAG
For the tag, I used the Tag Frame Dies, Tag Frame Die Layers, the Stitched Mini Frame & Arrow Dies, and the Bunch of Fun Circle Die set from My Creative Time. For the shaker window I added a mix of Halloween sequins that I had in my stash from last year.


For my Anything Goes...MEMORYDEX CARD
For the MDC, I used a premade MDC that was gifted to me and I layered it with the Pebbles ephemera, a crepe paper ruffle (orange), gold doily, and gold tinsel from my Christmas stash. The Halloween embellishments are from a 2019 Halloween Embellishment Box Swap that I participated in hosted by Toni @craftpurge. 


This was a lot of FUN!!
You still have time to join...just click on the link below
Tina's Cute Critter Challenge #1: Halloween over at @thescrappinrabbit on YT.



Other Challenges:





Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

10 comments

  1. Excellent job on all of your creations. So cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set of wonderful Halloween projects! I like how you combined all of the elements and each one is so special!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic little set! I love how you interpreted the sketch by turning it, and all the embellishments add such cute details to your projects.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Sketch challenge! We love seeing you there!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects! I love that cute little tag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooooooooooo FUN!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous projects, Migdalia!!! Love all the details you used!! Love how you used the sketch!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are all fantastic! I just love Halloween and you sure did a wonderful job on making some cool projects for Halloween.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY challenge
    Super projects.!! I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness, what a super cute and fun set of Halloween projects. Beautiful papers, images and embellies! BOO-tiful, my friend.
    Stay safe and well.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go on Tina's Challenge M! Everything looks fantastic! I love the card and cool tag but that memory dex design rocks! I LOVE everything! I've missed seeing your projects and I'm glad I was able to stop by for a quick peek and a Happy HELLO! I'm still working on the remodel and trying to find time to craft in between as well.... as you can imagine there's not enough hours in the day! :) Maybe soon! BIG HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete