Frosty Days

Saturday, December 7, 2019
Happy Friday and Welcome to Migdalia's Crafts.
Today's project I am sharing another Christmas card. 
For my card I used stitched rectangle dies and a corner punch to complete the sketch.
I used Craft Smart's cute & cozy Christmas paper pad from Michaels and Darice Glitter Cardstock (heavyweight) paper pack which I absolutely love. I also used the Bunch of Fun Circle dies, the Fun Size Holiday Bow die and the It's a Magical Season stamp set from My Creative Time. I colored the adorable snowman with Spectrum Noir markers.The snowman is from My Creative Time's Chill Out stamp & die set. For some sparkle I used a Nuvo sparkle shimmer glitter pen on the snowman's outfit. Super cute, right?


6 comments

  1. What a super adorable Christmas card!! Love the cute snowman and the pretty glitter bow!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the glitter and that adorable little snowman!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that snowman and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love the sparkle of the bow and the holly leaves. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Migdalia! Your little snowman ornament is so cute, and I love your gorgeous paper! The red bow really pops on the black and white! Cute sentiment too! I'm so happy to see your card over at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Thank you for joining us! I hope you'll come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete