Happy Holidays

Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Happy Wednesday and Welcome to Migdalia's Crafts.
I hope that you are all having a wonderful week.
Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not..lol I am still catching up on my Christmas cards. Although I did get to mail out my 1st batch of cards so hopefully by tomorrow I will be mailing out the rest....hopefully!
So for today's project I am super excited to be sharing this ADORABLE Christmas card!! 
I started with the Heidi Swapp shaker card kit that I had won over on Persian Glitter Princess YT channel. Thanks Soraya! Now I knew that this kit would go perfect with one of my favorite Polkadoodles collections. I used the All Wrapped Up (colour) image & the red/white polka dotted paper from the Winnie Christmas Wishes digi scrap printable download collection. It is just Adorable!!


I used a variety of cutting dies and stickers that I already had in my Christmas stash.

Happy Holidays to you & your family!!!!!!




Challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

6 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! Loving the little girl and the and the tree!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is adorable ...I love all the tiny detailing you added...simply gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Migdalia I love shaker cards and this one is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and brilliantly designed.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shaker card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Shaker card is so gorgeous!! Love all the details!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete