Crafting Christmas All Year 2020

Thursday, January 30, 2020
Happy Thursday to all!!
For today I am sharing what I made for the Crafting Christmas All Year 2020 (#ccay2020). It is a collaboration with Lisa (YT) Happycrafter & Paulette Fullard (YT). Thanks Lisa for the invite! It is a once a month collaboration (last Saturday of the month) and you can make ANYTHING as long as it is a Christmas theme. So I decided to join in on the fun AND it also prepares me for this upcoming Christmas. 

For January's project I made a Christmas Gift Set which consists of a Card, Tag & Stocking.

Card
I used Craft Smart's cute & cozy Christmas paper pad & Darice glitter cardstock.
The A2 Snowman Card is by Lori Whitlock and the Stitched Grass Die by My Creative Time..


Tag
I used stitched tag & scallop circle die set that was gifted to me for Christmas, a paper crepe rosette, Cardz TV "Mini Messages" stamp set and Spellbinders Christmas D-Lites Snowman Die.

Stocking
I had purchased the snowman stocking from the dollar tree and added a little bling to it.
The stocking will be filled with some yummy holiday candy.

Crafting Christmas All Year 2020 (#ccay2020


Entering my project to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

7 comments

  1. Wow, Millie, what a wonderful selection of Christmas projects. All beautiful! Love the sparkle you added. So creative and festive.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo DANG CUTE! I love the card, tag & Stocking! I'm so glad to see more Christmas projects throughout the year! I adore snowmen so this set made my heart happy! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all WONDERFUL!! LOVING the snowmen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this group of holiday goodies! The offset snowman card is especially wonderful! I just put all of my Christmas crafting supplies away but you have inspired me to get started again!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheerful collection of snowman crafts!
    Have a wonderfully crafty day!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Christmas projects!! I love them all!! You did a awesome job!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete