Crafting Christmas All Year - Feb 2020

Saturday, February 29, 2020
Happy Saturday to all!!
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend.
Before I go on to my project I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of those that have continued to stop by whether it's here on my blog, Facebook Or Instagram. For my new followers WELCOME. I truly appreciate all of the love you have given me. So for today........I am sharing what I created for this month's Crafting Christmas All Year 2020 (#ccay2020). It is a collaboration with Lisa Happycrafter & Paulette Fullard over on YT. They are both talented & amazing ladies!! It is a once a month collaboration (last Saturday of the month) and you can make ANYTHING as long as it is a Christmas theme. It prepares me for this upcoming Christmas and I have to say that I am having so much FUN!! If you would like to see last month's project you can click on the following link.... HERETo begin, I used the Santa Stops Here collection by Bella Blvd. 

For February's project I created..........Christmas cards and Bag Toppers.

For my Cards, I used my scraps to create the card design & layers. I adhered a chunky embellishment using handmade paper crepe rosettes, variety of dies including Spellbinders wreath shapeabilities die set and ephemera from the same collection. I was inspired by a tutorial on craftingwithlillier (chunky embellishments) over on YT. Thank you Lilly!! She is Amazing!!
                                                                                                   
           
       


For my Bag ToppersI adhered a chunky embellishments to each one.
I used the Ric Rac Topper Die from Jaded Blossom which is one of my favorite dies! I also used the Simon Says Stamp Marisa Snowflake Wafer Die which I absolutely love!!




I made pretty bows using the My Creative Time's Fun Size Holiday Bow Die and the Holiday Glitz Glitter paper pad (hot buy) from Michaels. 

Next, I placed them in a clear bag and adhered the Bag Toppers with double sided tape.

Crafting Christmas All Year - Feb 2020 (#ccay2020



Entering my project to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

10 comments

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART FEBRUARY LINKY challenge
    These are all so amazing my friend! The colors are so pretty and I love the bows, and the Santa is too cute

    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your Christmas cards, toppers, and embellishments! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ALL fabulous! I loveeeeeeee them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful start on your Christmas cards! I love turning scraps into something useful, especially when it turns out this well.

    The tag toppers are adorable, and so cool that the bags contain something other than candy!! ��

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well look at you! You have been a busy crafter! Love the cute cards, bag toppers and bows!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous projects!! Love all the Christmas cards, the super cute bag toppers and the pretty bows!!! You did a awesome job!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love your cute cards and those toppers are just awesome! I too adore that JB topper die set! And your bows are super cute and I love how you have them all packaged up to give as gifts! I think I'm gonna have to try that this year! Love the ideas M!! Have a beautiful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so fun and festive, Migdalia. Love how all 3 cards use the same card design but are still unique. Your toppers are lovely!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete