Crafting Christmas All Year - July 2020

Sunday, July 26, 2020
Happy Sunday to all!!
I hope that you & your family are all safe & well.  
Today I am sharing what I created for this month's (July) Crafting Christmas All Year 2020 (#ccay2020). It is a collaboration with Lisa Happycrafter & Paulette Fullard over on YT. It is a once a month collaboration, last Saturday of the month but you can make a project and join in anytime. You can post it on IG, Facebook, YT or on your blog just add (#ccay2020). Remember, you can make ANYTHING as long as it is a Christmas theme.  

July's project......Gift Card Holders!

For my adorable gift card holders, I used the 6x6 Winter Wonderland paper pad from Doodlebug Design Inc. 
I used the following My Creative Time products: Embossed Gift Card Holder, Sweet Candy Cane Die, Peeking Bunny, Little Gift Tag Dies and the All Around Christmas stamp set

The little winter hat was made from the Taylored Expressions Little Bits Santa Hat (I just cut the top portion of the santa hat).

Gift Card Holder #1

Gift Card Holder #2 

         Here is a look of the inside of the gift card holder...         
              
If you would like to see last month's project you can click on the following link.... HERE
----------------------------------------------------------------
Crafting Christmas All Year - July 2020 (#ccay2020



Entering my project to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

8 comments

  1. These are sooooooooooo cute! I love them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and the design for the card/insert is perfect with the writing space area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards, love their cuteness. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I don't think I've seen a bunny on a Christmas card before, and I love the non-traditional colors on those candy canes.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Your gift card holders are so adorable! Love the cute bunny
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. These gift card holders are super cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute gift card holders. Love the sweet bunny and the fun colours you used.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic! What a great idea to craft for Christmas all year, it makes it more fun and less stressful!

    ReplyDelete