Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Donut Christmas

Friday, October 27, 2023
Happy Friday!
Today, I am sharing a super cute holiday card that I created for a crafty friend.
 
Here is my card.....
For the base of my card, I used the stitched rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs, white cardstock and the "Christmas Donuts" 6x6 paper pad from Not 2 Shabby. For the center, I used gold & red cardstock and Spellbinders square stitched dies. I used foam tape to adhere the adorable DONUT to the center of the square die cut and the "Donut Christmas" sentiment. The "Christmas Donuts" Ephemera is from the Not 2 Shabby shop
Super cute, right?

Entering my card to the following challenges & linky party:
Use any element from the Mood Board to create your entry.

Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

4 comments

  1. Darling card, Migdalia! Love the fun design and cute ephemera! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! Thanks for playing along with Not 2 Shabby Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable!!! Lovely design too!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete