{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #14 - Winter Wonderland

Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Happy Wednesday to all my bloggy friends!!
New month... so that means a NEW SKETCH challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group!! YAY!


 {BYSHC} Sketch #14 for September
#byshcsketchchallenge14

For my design team card using September's sketch #14, I flipped/rotated the sketch. I used the adorable Winter Wonderland collection from Doodlebug Design. I also used Recollections cardstock (purple & white). The navy blue pattern paper was a piece of scrap that I found in my paper stash. This sketch is perfect to use all of those scraps, especially the holiday ones.



Next, I used foam tape to adhere the die cuts (ephemera and mini stickers) for some dimension and I adhered some pretty enamel dots from My Mind's Eye that I also had in my embellishment stash from a past swap.

Come join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to play along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 14!! The sketch challenge will run from Sept. 1st and will end Sept. 30th at 11:59pm PST. Entries must be added to the challenge album in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to be eligible for a prize. The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries and announced in the Facebook group. Can't wait to see what you all create!



Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

3 comments

  1. Those are gorgeous! I love the winter colors.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Migdalia. It's so cute.

    I just received a lot of this "Winter Wonderland" papers. They are so pretty with the blue and purple. The Yeti is great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how absolutely adorable. Love the non-traditional colours and that cute lil Yeti is just too too cute! Awesome card design, Millie. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete