Freshly Made Sketches #500 - Merry Christmas

Sunday, August 29, 2021
Happy Sunday!
Today I am sharing my 2nd card that I created for the sketch challenge over at 
 Freshly Made Sketches, who is celebrating their 500th challenge this week.
 CONGRATS! 


This is what I created using this sketch...
I'm not sure if more than one card was allowed but I enjoyed this sketch so much that I continued to make more cards for different occasions.



For my Christmas card, I used the 6x6 Holiday Cheer paper pad, Country Christmas Wreath stamp & die set and the Christmas Sweater Sequin Mix from Honey Bee Stamps. For the gold layer, I used Core'dinations - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Glitter Silk - Kings Crown from Scrapbook.comI stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment on to red cardstock with versamark and then I heat embossed it using gold embossing powder. Next, I used glossy accent to adhered some of the Christmas Sweater Sequin Mix for extra sparkle.






Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

5 comments

  1. Your card is so pretty Millie I love the papers you used.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART August 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty mix of pattern and color! Lovely holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS for our 500th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely textures you have on this. Beautiful card. So glad you joined us for our 500th sketch celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dsp is so pretty! Thanks for celebrating this milestone challenge with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the sketch. Your card is beautiful and festive. Love the pretty papers you used.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete