{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #15 - Sweet Holiday Wishes

Friday, October 15, 2021
Happy Friday to all my bloggy friends! 
 I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
Today I am back...sharing my 2nd {BYSHC} DT card using October's sketch #15 over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! 


{BYSHC} Sketch #15 for October
#byshcsketchchallenge15
For my mini slimline card using sketch #15, I used the 6x6 "Jolly" paper pad from Pink & Main. For the layers, I used Recollections red cardstock and the adorable Christmas Gingerbread Cupcake is from SVG Cutting Files. For the "Sweet Holiday Wishes" sentiment, I used the Christmas Cookies stamp set from Sunny Studio.


Come join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to play along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15!! The sketch challenge will run from Oct. 1st and will end Oct. 31st at 11:59pm PST. Entries must be added to the challenge album in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to be eligible for a prize. The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries and announced in the Facebook group. Can't wait to see what you all create!




Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

2 comments

  1. Love this card! That svg cut is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, festive and delish. :-) Love it!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete