{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #15 - Merry Christmas

Friday, October 1, 2021
Happy Friday to all my bloggy friends! Woo-Hoo!
New month... so that means a NEW SKETCH challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers facebook group! YAY!


 {BYSHC} Sketch #15 for October
#byshcsketchchallenge15
For my design team card using October's sketch #15, I used the 6x6 Holiday Cheer paper pad from Honey Bee Stamps. I followed the exact measurements but I also added layers of red & gold cardstock. I used Recollections red cardstock and Core'dinations - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Glitter Silk (gold) - Kings Crown from Scrapbook.com


The pretty poinsettias topper is one of the Winter Woodland images which I found on the Cricut Design Space. I cut out several of the flower image and used a swirl embossing folder from Cuttlebug for some texture. For the gold center, I used a precision knife to cut in half a gold foam ball that I had in my holiday stash (dollar tree) and I used my hot glue gun to adhere the gold center to the pretty poinsettias. The sentiment is from the same paper pad which I fuzzy cut, I adhered it to the gold label die cut and then I used foam tape for some dimension.


Come join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to play along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15!! The sketch challenge will run from Oct. 1st and will end Oct. 31st at 11:59pm PST. Entries must be added to the challenge album in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to be eligible for a prize. The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries and announced in the Facebook group. Can't wait to see what you all create!



Entering my card to the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

3 comments

  1. That's so elegant, Migdalia.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Millie. I love the card design and the pretty paper you used on your background. Very festive!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! It really fits the sketch too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete