Easter Layout

Saturday, March 21, 2020
Happy Saturday to all!!
I hope that you are all safe and doing well.
As for me & my family we are all safe at home. I've started on some Spring cleaning, a little organizing and was able to craft a little too. I am currently working on some Easter projects so for today I have a Easter 2 page layout. The Easter layout is for Toni's @craftpurge "2yr YouTube Anniversary Challenge". I am a huge fan of Toni. She's talented and VERY sweet! 


SO HERE IS MY ENTRY..............

For my 2 page layout I used the Easter Fun Paper Collection and the Easter Fun Die Cut Pack from Miss Kate Cuttables. It is just ADORABLE!! For the photo frames I used the Loopy Frame Die from Gina Marie Designs and Darice glitter cardstock which I purchased on Amazon. The cute bunny ears are from the Cricut Design Space. For extra cuteness I sprinkled/adhered some pretty enamel dots. Super cute, right?

1st page

2nd page

If you would like to join in on the fun, click on the following link... HERE

Stay Safe, Hugs & Blessings to all....


Other Challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

8 comments

  1. Your layout is sooooo CAA-UUTE!!! I haven't made a layout in Forrrr-Ever!!! I love the bunny ears and the layout design! Adorable!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! So cute! I am spring cleaning too.

    Stay safe,
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love her channel too! Your LO is adorable, Migdalia, and I know Toni will love it! Maybe she's already shared your layout but I am waaaaay behind in my video watching. Glad to read that you and your loved ones are safe at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo cute! LOVING those bunnies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout with lovely of embellishments. So springy with the papers and those die cut frames are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! Love all the detail
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout, Migdalia!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Easter layout Thank you for joining the DL.ART March 2020 challenge

    ReplyDelete