There's snow one.......

Saturday, December 24, 2022
Happy Saturday to all my bloggy friends! 
I hope and pray that you are all doing well!!
 Today I am sharing a super cute card that I created for several challenges that I came across and wanted to join in on the fun!

The theme is: Snowmen
#caffeinatedchristmascardchallenge  #cccc12
Here is my card.......


For my card, I followed the exact measurements of the sketch and I used the Say Freeze paper pad by Recollections. The cute stamped image is called Snow One Like You from Sunny Studio Stamps. I colored the image with my Ohuhu markers. 


For my shapes (center), I used the Sizzix - Framelits with Stamps for the oval die cut and the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time. I also adhered a die cut banner which I already had in my stash. I used foam tape for dimension and a wink of stella glitter pen on all the red & white parts for some sparkle.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year 2023!


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

2 comments

  1. Migdalia! This is soooooo cute! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is fabulous! Love the tinsel! Perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete