Warmest Wishes

Saturday, April 29, 2023
Happy Saturday to all my bloggy friends! 
I hope and pray that you are all doing well!!
 Today I am sharing a holiday card that I made for a couple of challenges that I came across.


Here is my card.......

For my A2 card, I used the sketch design and the ephemera, pattern paper & die cuts from Not 2 ShabbyI used white cardstock and the FSJ Snow Burst die set for the snowflake. To adhere the hot cocoa ephemera and sentiment, I used foam tape for dimension. I used the Cardz TV "Mini Messages" stamp set and I added red rhinestones for a little holiday sparkle! 




Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

1 comment

  1. What a sweet and festive card, Millie. Love that cute mug, the card design and the pretty papers you used.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete