Hot Cocoa.....

Sunday, November 27, 2022
Happy Sunday to all my bloggy friends! 
 Today I am sharing a mini slimline card that I created for the following challenges...

*Not 2 Shabby - November Mood Board Card Challenge*
For this month's card challenge, take inspiration from the mood board or create a shaker card.  


For my mini slimline card, I used the Pleated Lace Mini Slimline Dies from Gina Marie Designs and the ephemera and die cuts are from Not 2 Shabby. They were included in a loaded envelope as one of the {BYSHC} Linky Party prizes from @Danni's Dreams (sponsor) which I was one of the winners. Thanks Danni! 


I adhered the cute hot cocoa cup with foam dots for dimension on to the center of the pretty white doily. Next, I added a red rhinestone to the center of the bow (ephemera) for some sparkle and used glue dots to adhere the hot cocoa cutie ephemera on to a circle die cut.


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

2 comments

  1. I love this card - I love hot chocolate too! I always have a candy cane in my hot chocolate. I've just recently put my decorations up and we had hot chocolate whilst watching Nightmare before Christmas. your card reminded me of that. I love the soft colours you've used also. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so stinking cute!! Thanks for entering the Not 2 Shabby card challenge! Please join us again this month, new challenge will be up on Dec 2nd. Not 2 Shabby

    ReplyDelete