Merry Christmas Gnome

Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Good day to all my bloggy friends! 
 Today I am sharing my 1st holiday card that I created for the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party and for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #22


The Christmas theme is: Coffee + Gnomes
#caffeinatedchristmascardchallenge #cccc22

Here is my card...

For the base of my card, I used the stitched rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs (sponsor) and Ultra Smooth White Cardstock by Spectrum Noir. For the fun background I used the "Hug in a Mug" layering stencil set from Miss Ink Stamps (sponsor) and Tim Holtz Distress Inks (candied apple & mowed lawn). The adorable gnome is from the "Coffee Gnomes" stamp set from Miss Ink Stampscolored the gnome image with Ohuhu markers. 


 For the tag, I used The Tag Frame dies & coordinating layering die set and the Fun Size Ginger Bow Die from MCT. The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the "Christmas Wishes" stamp set from Jaded Blossom (sponsor) and the die cut tag is from the Mini Tag Dies 2 set from JB. For some sparkle, I used Gelly Roll Metallic Pen (gold) on the white stripes and white polka dots (gnomes outfit).


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

5 comments

  1. Such a cute card, Migdalia! Love the fun background you created! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp and stencil set. Your card is so cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute and beautiful!!!! Thank your for linking it up and joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how CUTE. Love your project Migdalia! Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! You can't go wrong with a gnome and your background looks great with him.

    ReplyDelete