Christmas in July 2021 BYSHC Hop Sketch

Friday, July 23, 2021
Happy Friday!!!! Woo-Hoo!! 
Welcome to the Christmas In July 2021 "Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers" Hop!! 
YAY!! Woo-Hoo! Yiippee!!



DAY 1
For my card, I used Craft Smart's Cute & Cozy paper pad and the {BYSHC} Sketch #12 for July. #byshcsketchchallenge12
For the white doily, I used Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs Dies. For my shaker, I used a Coffee Mug Shaker Tag that was gifted to me, the Honey Bee "Holiday Cheer" paper pad and Twiddler's NookElf Cookie Sprinkles Embellishment Mix. They are so pretty!

By the way...Twiddler's Nook is one of the sponsors!!

I stamped the sentiment on to white cardstock with versamark and then I heat embossed it using gold embossing powder. The "Warm Wishes" sentiment is from Cardz TV "Mini Messages" stamp set.
Here is a closer look at the adorable coffee mug shaker with the pretty Elf Cookie Sprinkles Embellishment Mix from Twiddler's Nook.


Now, don't forget to grab your Christmas and wintry holiday goodies and start building your stash of holiday cards!!


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

7 comments

  1. Wow! Such a beautiful and fun shaker card, Migdalia!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a little partial but this card is just adorable! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shakers are always so cute, Migdalia. I love how you pull all the elements together and add just the right amount of embellishments.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shaker! Love the colors and design. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaker card! I love the way you embellished the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous shaker card !! love the pretty papers and the great card design!! Have a great day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your project! The shaker is adorable. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete