Christmas In July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop: Day 8

Friday, July 30, 2021
Happy Friday!!!!
Welcome to Day 8 (last day) of the Christmas In July 2021 "{BYSHC}" Hop!! 
It's been a super fun week!! YAY!! Thank you so much for all of those that took time to stop by and comment. I truly appreciate it!! 


This is my Day 8 card........


For my last card, I used DCWV (green) that was gifted to me by my friend Diana @DL.ART, scraps from the Honey Bee "Holiday Cheer" paper pad and the {BYSHC} Sketch #12 for July. #byshcsketchchallenge12
The Polar Bear is from Kadoodle Bug Designs called Christmas Candy Polar Bears. It's SUPER adorable!! Thank you so much KBD for sponsoring! I uploaded the images on to the Cricut Design Space and used the print n' cut feature. 

Next, I used the FSJ Snow Burst die set and foam tape to adhere the bear and for dimension. The sentiment is from the "Merry & Bright" stamp set from Annie's Paper Boutique. 


Here is a closer look at the adorable Candy Polar Bear!!


Now, don't forget to grab your Christmas and wintry holiday goodies and start building your stash of holiday cards!!



Other Challenges:


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

9 comments

  1. I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your festive card with the sparkly snowflake! Thank you for the inspiration.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card, Migdalia! I just love that sweet polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive and cute polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh. I can't stand the cuteness! Great job with that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the gold snowflake
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so gorgeous, love your cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a adorable card!! Love the sweet bear and all the pretty papers you used!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I missed your week of Christmas cards, but I did! I just went thru them all, and wow! What a fun, festive and very creative assortment of cards. Love each and every one of them.
    Enjoy your week ahead.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete