Crafting Christmas All Year - July 2021

Saturday, July 3, 2021
Happy Saturday!!! 
It's the 1st Saturday of the month.... so it's time for me to share what I created for July's Crafting Christmas All Year 2021It is a collaboration with Lisa HappycrafterPaulette Fullard & TashasCraftCorner over on YouTube. It is a once a month collaboration, first Saturday of the month but you can make a project and join in anytime. You can post it on IG, Facebook, YT or on your blog just add (#ccay2021).  Remember, you can make ANYTHING as long as it is a Christmas theme.  

For this month's project, I made Mini Slimline Cards!

For my mini cards I decided to use a premade design that I had previously created for a sketch challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. The design was saved on the cricut design space. I used Recollections "Holiday Bash" paper pad and the Reindeer Pulling Santa is a cutting file from Miss Kate Cuttables. I used the Christmas Wishes stamp set and the Mini Tags Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom.


I added gold star sequins for some sparkle!!!!!


If you would like to see last month's project you can click on the following link.... HERE.       
----------------------------------------------------------------
Crafting Christmas All Year - July 2021 (#ccay2021



Entering my card to the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

7 comments

  1. Wow you’ve made a great and beautiful card,I love al the details xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of the gold star sequins to this adorable Christmas scene. I never think of silhouettes as anything but black, so I really love your Santa image. That whip must have been challenging to cut out.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah these are both super, what great makes. Hope you are doing ok, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! I love the silver silhouette.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Christmas cards are both super cute!! Love the pretty Christmas scene and the adorable Santa image you used!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and festive set of cards, Millie. Love the scene - so much to see :-) The Santa and reindeer are just perfect for this card.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete