Christmas In July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop: Day 5

Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Happy Tuesday!!!!
Welcome to Day 5 of the Christmas In July 2021 "{BYSHC}" Hop!! 



DAY 5

For my holiday card, I used Craft Smart's Say Freeze paper pad and products from two different sponsors. The Stitched Rectangles Die Set from Gina Marie Designs and the "Let's Be Merry" Digital Kit from Angie Blom Digital DesignsIt is such a BEAUTIFUL kit!!!


I uploaded the image on to my Silhouette and used the offset & print/cut features. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and used the Nuvo sparkle shimmer glitter pen for some sparkle. The white glittered snow flakes are stickers that I had in my holiday stash.


Here is a closer look at the "Let's Be Merry" Digital Kit from Angie Blom Digital Designs......just BEAUTIFUL & the GMD dies!!!


Now, don't forget to grab your Christmas and wintry holiday goodies and start building your stash of holiday cards!!


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

6 comments

  1. I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your festive card! The image you used is adorable. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! Love the pretty Santa and the great card design!! Have a great day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Migdalia! Love the cute scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweet card, Migdalia. Your art always impresses me. Have a blessed week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I love the look of Santa. I'm a Harry Potter fan and for some reason Santa looks like Professor Dumbledore. Love it. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete