Christmas Donuts

Thursday, October 26, 2023
Good day to all my bloggy friends! 
I hope that you are all doing well. Super excited to be back & crafting again.
So for today I am sharing with you all an adorable card that I created using the "Christmas Donuts" 6x6 paper pad & the "Christmas Donuts" Ephemera from the Not 2 Shabby shop (sponsor). I am also entering my card to the following challenges & linky parties.  
Use any element from the Mood Board to create your entry.

Here is my card.....
For my A2 card design I flipped the sketch and used the "Christmas Donuts" 6x6 paper pad & the "Christmas Donuts" Ephemera from the Not 2 Shabby shop. Such an adorable collection! I used foam tape on the Santa donut and Christmas ephemera for dimension. I adhered gold thread and red rhinestones for some holiday sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

4 comments

  1. Your card is so cute my friend!!!!!
    Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Migdalia! Love this new collection at N2S! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Migdalia! Thanks for playing along with the Not 2 Shabby Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete