Have you been naughty or nice?

Friday, October 28, 2022
Good day to all my bloggy friends! 
I hope and pray that you are all doing well!!
 Today I am sharing a holiday card that I created and will be linking it to the following.....

#fallingfortheholidays2022byshclp


*Not 2 Shabby - October Mood Board Card Challenge*

For my card I used  over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers facebook group.



 For my papers, I used Craft Smart's Say Freeze paper pad & gold cardstock. I used the stitched rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs (one of the sponsors).The super cute pre-colored image is from Bugaboo Stamps that I found in my holiday stash. Next, I stamped the "Have you been naughty or nice?" sentiment from the "Merry & Bright" stamp set from Annie's Paper Boutique onto a die cut tag.


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

7 comments

  1. These kitties are too cute! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute my friend!! Thank you for playing BYSHC Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so much fun! So festive and I would be asking them that same question with the looks on their cute faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and love the paper and that cut image
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. such a cute image! Love the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... this is so super cute, Migdalia! So happy to see your playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete