Peace

Friday, October 28, 2022
Happy Friday to all my bloggy friends! 
 Today I am sharing my 4th card! Woohoo! I will be linking it to the following.....

#fallingfortheholidays2022byshclp




 For my A2 card, I used a piece of 6x6 paper that I had in my holiday paper stash that was gifted to me by my crafty friend, Diana @DlArt. Thanks Diana! I used the stitched rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs (one of the sponsors). I used silver glitter cardstock and FSJ Snow Burst die set. Next, I used the Christmas Wishes stamp set & the Mini Tags Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom (one of the sponsors).


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

7 comments

  1. Love this sparkly snowflake! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That Snowflake is stunning!! Thank you for playing BYSHC Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the silver
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Love that gorgeous snowflake! Thanks so much for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete