Merry & Bright

Friday, October 28, 2022
Good day to all my bloggy friends! 
I hope and pray that you are all doing well!!
 Today I am sharing my 2nd holiday card that I created and will be linking it to the following.....

#fallingfortheholidays2022byshclp


*Not 2 Shabby - October Mood Board Card Challenge*

For my papers, I used Recollections Say Freeze paper pad, Sunny Studio All is Bright paper pad & gold cardstock. I used the stitched rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs (one of the sponsors) & the Sizzix - Framelits with Stamps. I stamped the "May your days Be Merry and Bright" from Colorado Craft Company (one of the sponsors) sentiment onto the red oval die cut with versamark and then I heat embossed it using gold embossing powder. Next, I added a gold bow from My Creative Time's Small Holiday Bow Dies.


 
Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

7 comments

  1. Love the papers and the sparkle! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! Yay for playing BYSHC Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty traditional colors, & so festive with the sparkle of the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the gold
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love those pretty papers! Thanks so much for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete