Happy holidays!

Friday, October 28, 2022
Happy Friday!
For this post, I am sharing my 5th card that I created and will be linking it to the following.....

#fallingfortheholidays2022byshclp




For my adorable card, I used the following My Creative Time products:
*Fun Christmas Paper Pad*
*Little Gift Tag Dies*
*Tag Frame Dies*
*Tag Frame Die Layers*
*Fun Size Ginger Bow Die*
*All Around Christmas Stamp Set (oldie)*

I also used the stitched rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs (one of the sponsors) and the stitched scallop basic edges die-namics from My Favorite Things. 


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

10 comments

  1. Super cute card! Love the snowman and the pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love that snowman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Thank you for playing BYSHC Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you've used! Brilliant design!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that snowman was MCT right away! Love Miss Emma's products. Love this color scheme for Christmas and the card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the cute snowman
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sooo much! Great design and colors. And! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, great design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Another great card, Migdalia! I love the colors on this one! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete