Tis the Season

Friday, October 28, 2022
Happy Friday!! 
 Today I am sharing a Mini Slimline card that I created and will be linking it to the following.....

#fallingfortheholidays2022byshclp





I used the Pleated Lace Mini Slimline Dies from Gina Marie Designs (one of the sponsors) and the Winter Market Collection Kit by Carta Bella. I used Spellbinders Shapeabilities Deer n Trees Holiday die set. It's one of my favorite dies! Next, I used the Christmas Wishes stamp set & the Mini Tags Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom (one of the sponsors).


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

7 comments

  1. Beautiful color combo! The gold glitter deer is so pretty and I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love deer cards!! SO Beautiful!!! Thank you for playing BYSHC Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the colors
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet scene card, Migdalia! Love the beautiful colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete