Merry & Bright

Friday, October 27, 2023
Happy Friday to all!
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.
I am sharing another card that I made for the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party.
For my mini slimline card, I used the Pleated Lace Mini Slimline Dies from Gina Marie DesignsI used green glitter cardstock & the "Jolly" paper pad from Pink & Main. The Merry & Bright frame is a layered chipboard sticker by Bo Bunny and the cute Santa is from Christmas - Noel Recollections stickers.The holiday stickers were gifted to me by my crafty friend Eboney @sharingmoore. Thanks Eboney! 

I am entering my card to the following:
#fallingfortheholidays2023byshclp 

DL.ART October 2023 Linky Challenge


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

3 comments

  1. I love your card!!!! So cute!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Migdalia! It's so cute! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete