Merry Christmas!

Saturday, July 23, 2022
Happy Saturday to all my bloggy friends! I'm back! YAY!!
I hope and pray that you are all doing well!!
 I am sharing a Christmas card that I created for several challenges that I came across and I wanted to join in on the fun!

The theme is: Stars
#caffeinatedchristmascardchallenge  #cccc7
#christmasinjuly2022byshclp

For my Christmas card, I used The Stitched Rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs. I used the 6x6 "Holiday Cheer" paper pad, Country Christmas Wreath stamp & die set from Honey Bee Stamps.

My Supplies

The cup is from a Felt Garland Kit from Creatology that I had in my holiday crafty stash. For the gold layer, I used Core'dinations - Glitter Silk cardstock from Scrapbook.comI stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment on to red cardstock with versamark and then I heat embossed it using gold embossing powder. 


I colored the gingerbread cutie with my NEW Ohuhu markers. They were a birthday gift from my hubby. YAY! The tags are from the Mini Tag Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom. Next, I used glossy accents to adhere the pretty sequins stars to my card and added a pretty red bow to the cup.


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

12 comments

  1. Such a cute card! I love the felt mug and whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so cute! I love the felt cup. Terrific way to use it. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, soooo very pretty and yummy delicious! I love red & teal for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea to use a felt mug from your stash!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Migdalia!! So glad to have you join us for another linky party!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the felt cup
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute Migdalia. I LOVE the added felt! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Love that small gingerbread!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just darling! Love the colors and all the details. Thanks for the inspiration & for playing in the BYSHC linky party!

    ReplyDelete