{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #13 - Holiday Cheer

Friday, August 27, 2021
Happy Friday!! 
 I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
For today I am sharing my 2nd {BYSHCdesign team card using this month's sketch #13 over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group

I'm enjoying this month's sketch because it's one of my favorite cards to make...as well as fun fold & shaker cards. For my papers, I used Craft Smart's Say Freeze paper pad. I followed the exact measurements (I think I did ..lol) but I also added layers of red & gold cardstock. 



 I used a Spellbinders Stitched Square die to die cut the image. The adorable snowmen image is from the same paper pad. I used foam dots to adhere the image to each square die cut for a little dimension. 


The sentiment is from the Jolly Jingles stamp set from Verve Stamps (no longer in business), which I stamped on to a stitched pennants die cut from Verve Stamps as well. Next, I wrapped a red sheer ribbon around the 4x2 rectangular shape and adhered a pretty bow.


 {BYSHC} Sketch #13 for August
#byshcsketchchallenge13
Come join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to play along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 13!! The sketch challenge will run from August 1st and will end August 31st at 11:59pm PST. Entries must be added to the challenge album in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to be eligible for a prize. The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries and announced in the Facebook group. Can't wait to see what you all create!


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

4 comments

  1. Hello Millie,
    What a pretty Christmas card! I like the slimline look. Wonderful papers and image. Hope you are doing well!
    Hugs my friend,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card with a lovely bow. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this creative project. Lovely colours and adorable design...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous Christmas card!! love the pretty red bow and the adorable snowmen images you used!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete