Freshly Made Sketches #500 - Thinking of you!

Saturday, August 28, 2021
Happy Saturday!
I hope that you all have a wonderful & safe weekend.
 Freshly Made Sketches is celebrating their 500th challenge this week and I'm happy to be able to join them. CONGRATS!


This is what I created using this sketch...


For my A2 card I used the pretty papers from the "Turn The Page" paper pad by Pink Paislee. I wanted my papers to coordinate with the gold die cut butterfly that was gifted to me by my crafty friend, Maggie @magcards. Thank you Maggie! I decided to go with a "Thinking of You!" sentiment since I will be sending this card to a friend who recently loss a loved one. The lovely stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV "Mini Messages" stamp set. 





Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

6 comments

  1. This is so beautiful! The gold die cut butterfly is such a lovely accent to the patterned paper. Thanks for joining our 500th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly is fabulous against the background you created! Beautiful card! Glad you joined our 500th challenge at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty my friend!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART # 284 "Sympathy " Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so beautiful and feminine. I love the papers you chose and that beautiful butterfly.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Migdalia!!!! This card is simply beautiful!! Love the gorgeous butterfly and the pretty papers you used!! Love it!!

    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! That fab butterfly is just wonderful as a focal point on your card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete