{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #13 - Merry Christmas

Friday, August 6, 2021
Happy Friday to all my bloggy friends!!
Today I am sharing my design team card using the August's sketch #13 over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group

For my Mini Slimline card, which by the way is one of my favorite cards to make, I used the following Honey Bee Stamps products: 6x6 Holiday Cheer paper pad, Country Christmas Wreath stamp & die set and the Christmas Sweater Sequin Mix. For the gold layers, I used Core'dinations - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Glitter Silk - Kings Crown from Scrapbook.com

 {BYSHC} Sketch #13 for August
#byshcsketchchallenge13
I colored the heart & gingerbread cutie with Spectrum Noir markers and used the Nuvo sparkle shimmer glitter pen for some sparkle. For my shaker I used one of the circles from the Bunch of Fun Circle die set from My Creative Time, a hot glue gun, white tulle and the sequin mix. I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment on to red cardstock with versamark and then I heat embossed it using gold embossing powder.
Next, I used glossy accent to adhered some of the Christmas Sweater Sequin Mix for extra sparkle.

Honey Bee Stamps Products

Come join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to play along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 13!! The sketch challenge will run from August 1st and will end August 31st at 11:59pm PST. Entries must be added to the challenge album in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to be eligible for a prize. The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries and announced in the Facebook group. Can't wait to see what you all create!


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

3 comments

  1. This is so cute. I love the gingerbread man tucked in. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! love the gorgeous papers you used!!! Great take on the sketch!!! I love the card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card, Migdalia. From the layers of pretty papers to the shaker element. I have not yet made a shaker using tulle. Looks so pretty!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete