Crafting Christmas All Year - August 2021

Saturday, August 7, 2021
Happy Saturday!!! 
It's the 1st Saturday of the month.... so it's time for me to share what I created for the August Crafting Christmas All Year 2021It is a collaboration with Lisa HappycrafterPaulette Fullard & TashasCraftCorner over on YouTube. It is a once a month collaboration, first Saturday of the month but you can make a project and join in anytime. You can post it on IG, Facebook, YT or on your blog just add (#ccay2021).  Remember, you can make ANYTHING as long as it is a Christmas theme.  

I made Christmas Embellishments!
For my embellishments, I altered a Felt Garland Kit from Creatology that I had purchased at Michaels about 2 years ago. I was lucky to have found it on clearance and was able to find 2 of them. Yay... me!! The kit came with candy canes which were attached to the mugs but I decided to cut them out. I wanted my cocoa mugs to be simple and maybe add a little bling to them. The kit also came with felt eyes so that I can add it to the top of the mugs (whip cream) but I decided not to add them as well.

I stamped the sentiment on to white cardstock with versamark ink and then I heat embossed it using gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from the Christmas Wishes stamp set from Jaded Blossom. Then I used my Sizzix Big Shot and the Tag Frame Die Layers (smallest) from My Creative Time to die cut the tag.

I used a hot glue gun to adhere the tag on the red bow (the red ribbon was included in the kit) and a piece of gold beaded chain. Next, I used the hot glue gun to adhere the bow with tag onto the mug handle and added some bling for some extra sparkle.

Here is a photo of the Felt Garland Kit

If you would like to see last month's project you can click on the following link.... HERE.       
----------------------------------------------------------------
Crafting Christmas All Year - August 2021 (#ccay2021



Entering my project to the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

7 comments

  1. These are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, lovely inspiration and papers used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. I love the colors and the bling. Pretty embellishments. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous projects!! I love the colors and all the pretty details!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous and so festive. They make wonderful embellishments for a variety of crafts. They would look stunning as ornaments too or as tags on Christmas gifts. The possibilities are endless! Beautifully done, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Millie,
    I hope you are doing well! I sure miss blogging and hopefully can start getting back to some of it! I sure miss everyone I have connected with in blog land!
    Your Christmas mugs are so stinken cute! You dressed them up lovely..so adorable Millie!
    Have a great day,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete