Happy Holiday - Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Friday, July 29, 2022
Happy Friday to all my bloggy friends!
Sharing my LAST card for the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party! I had so much fun and I am already set with my holiday card stash. YAY!


For my card I used last month's sketch #23 over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers facebook group.


For my sweet card, I continued to use up all of my scraps from the "Holiday Bash" paper pad from Recollections. The Sweet Candy Cane Die is from My Creative Time and the cute bow is from the CottageCutz Spring Bunny Cupcake die set. The sentiment is from the Cardz TV "Mini Messages" stamp set.




Entering my card to the following .....

#christmasinjuly2022byshclp



*DL.ART July 2022 Linky Party*



Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

8 comments

  1. Great card! Your background paper is just perfect for that diecut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the big candy cane and all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card (again) MIgdala!! In addition to getting a good pile of holiday cards - it has to feel good to use up those paper scraps!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy delicious and fun!! and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute is this?! I love the big candy cane and it's perfect with the papers! Wonderful card, Migdalia! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the late comment but your card is adorable! I love the chunky candy cane and your gorgeous paper! Have a wonderful day, Migdalia! Sending hugs and happy wishes from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and festive card. Love the candy cane and pretty papers you used.
    Enjoy your day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete