Christmas Cheer!

Friday, July 29, 2022
Happy Friday to all my bloggy friends!
Today I am sharing a Christmas card using this month's sketch #24 over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers facebook group!

 #byshcardmakers

For my card, I used the 6x6 "All is Bright" paper pad from Sunny Studio and all of my scraps from the "Holiday Bash" paper pad from Recollections. I also used gold glitter & red cardstock from Recollections. The ornament image & sentiment are both from the Holiday Bash as well. Next, I used glossy accent to adhere pretty enamel dots that I still had in my embellishment stash from a previous card that I had made.


Entering my card to the following .....

#christmasinjuly2022byshclp

Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

9 comments

  1. Super cute colors! I always love a little bit of sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful, colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun papers and a beautiful take on the sketch from this month's sketch challenge! Great use of your scraps, too. Thanks for all of your participation in the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love pink & green together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Migdalia! Such pretty papers and the strip of glitter gold is a perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the incorporation of pink into your card! This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Digi Chooseday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so pretty! I love all the papers you used and just that little touch of the gold glitter paper is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete