Holly Jolly

Sunday, July 24, 2022
Happy Sunday to all my bloggy friends!
 For today, I am sharing a Mini Slimline Christmas card that I created for the following challenges:

#christmasinjuly2022byshclp

For my Mini Slimline card, I used the Pleated Lace Mini Slimline Dies from Gina Marie Designs. I absolutely love this! I used Recollections white cardstock. For my ornament, I used one of the circle dies (snowman body) and the candle dies (top of ornament) from the Stylish Snowman from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


I used Core'dinations - Glitter Silk cardstock from Scrapbook.com for the top of ornament.Then I stamped the "Holly Jolly" sentiment on to red cardstock with versamark and then I heat embossed it using gold embossing powder. The Holly Jolly sentiment is from Scrapbook.com and it was a gift from my sweet friend Von Marie. Thank you, Von Marie! I used a heat gun to adhere the gold tinsel to the card and used foam tape to adhere the ornament. 


Next, I adhered a pretty gold jewel to the center of the red bow which I then adhered to the top of the ornament.

My Supplies

Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

9 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Migdalia! I love the elegant look of it. Thanks for playing along at the Not 2 Shabby Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty edge detail on the rectangles, and the ornament is beautiful! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the way you created this card from such a variety of products, Migdalia!! So creative. That Gina Marie die is so pretty. I might have to do some shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when you can use products for something different than intended. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card... I love the gorgeous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply elegant and just beautiful!! Love slimline cards. And this Gina Marie set is so pretty - have to put it on the wish list of something else I don't need. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mini slimline, Migdalia! Love the gold! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS card. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous! Love the colors, design, and details. It's stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete