Warmest Wishes

Thursday, July 28, 2022
Happy Thursday to all my bloggy friends!
For today's project.....A Fun Fold Card. It's a easy & fun card to make! 


I used the 6x6 "All is Bright" paper pad from Sunny Studio and Recollections white cardstock.


 I used the Sizzix - Framelits with Stamps, Spellbinders Deer n' Trees die set, and the FSJ Snow Burst die set. I adhered rhinestones to the center of each snowflake for some sparkle. The adorable reindeer is from the Santa Stops Here ephemera by Bella BLVD. The present by the tree is a sticker from my holiday stash.


For the inside of the card, I adhered a oval circle die cut, fuzzy cut the "Warmest Wishes" sentiment from the "Say Freeze" paper pad and adhered it to my card with foam tape for dimension. I decided not to cover the left side panel so that I can write a holiday message there.

My Supplies


Entering my card to the following .....

#christmasinjuly2022byshclp

Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

9 comments

  1. Cute! Love the nontraditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun color combo and design! I love the deer and the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and festive!! Always love a simple fun fold like this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that paper! That deer couldn't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Migdala - I thought about this card all day! The colors are so happy. You have inspired me to work on some non-traditional colored cards to add to my Christmas collection! Thanks for another fun entry in the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable fold card, Migdalia! Love that sweet ephemera and the pretty colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Migdalia! Your card is so cute and fun! That's a great card style, and I love that colour combo as well!

    ReplyDelete