Joy

Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Happy Wednesday to all my bloggy friends!
I am having so much for with the Christmas in July theme!! YAY!!

On to my project........

For the base of my shaker holiday card, I used the 6x6 "All is Bright" paper pad from Sunny Studio and the stitched rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs (one of the sponsors). For the shaker, I used a clear envelope that I usually store my cards in, tucked a stitched rectangle die cut (GMD) and filled it with clear confetti. I sealed the envelope and used double sided tape to adhere it on to a white loopy frame die cut. I used the Loopy Frame die from Gina Marie DesignsThen I adhered it to the center of the white card.  


 The Reindeer Pulling Santa is a cutting file from Miss Kate Cuttables, which I already had in my die cut stash. For the snow, I used white glitter cardstock and the Bunch of Fun Circle die set from My Creative Time. 


Next, I used the Christmas Wishes stamp set & the Mini Tags Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom (one of the sponsors) and adhered rhinestones for some sparkle.

My Supplies


Entering my card to the following challenges:

#christmasinjuly2022byshclp

Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

7 comments

  1. Wow, Migdalia! That is THE cutest shaker card ever!! I love the colors and all the added touches! Thanks so much for playing along with the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card! I love the silhouette of Santa and reindeer for your pretty scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant and YAY!! for a fun shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaker card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you filled the shaker card with. Looks like an iridescent snow storm! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this shaker, Migdala, and the way you created it! It's been fun to see your creativity this week. Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete