Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #1

Thursday, November 17, 2022
Happy Thursday to all my bloggy friend!! 
Today I have a quick post with a super cute card that I created for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. WOO-HOO!


For the base of my card, I used the stitched rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs and the stitched scallop basic edges die-namics from My Favorite Things. 
For my papers, I used the 6x6 "Holiday Cheer" paper pad from Honey Bee Stamps. I also used a piece of scrap (red) from the "All is Bright" paper pad from Sunny Studio Stamps.


I used the Sizzix - Framelits with Stamps for the oval die cut. The gingerbread, candy cane and stamped sentiment are from the Country Christmas Wreath stamp & die set from Honey Bee Stamps. The cup (die cut) was from the Cricut Design Space.
I colored the gingerbread cutie & candy cane with Ohuhu markers. I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment with versamark and then I heat embossed it using gold embossing powder. I adhered the sentiment onto the cup with foam tape for dimension. Next, I added a little gold bow die cut for some sparkle.


I am also entering my card to the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

5 comments

  1. This is just precious and that layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute, Migdalia! You may already know I love gingerbreads and this card is totally adorable! Gingers make me smile! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete