2022 FALL | WINTER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP #2

Thursday, November 17, 2022
Happy Thursday to all!! 
This is my 2nd card that I created for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. YAY!


For the base of my card, I used the stitched rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs and the 6x6 "Jolly" paper pad from Pink & Main. For the coffee cup, I used the "All is Bright" paper pad from Sunny Studio Stamps and the Coffee Lover SVG pack (coffee cup) from Angie Bloom Digital Designs (freebie). I uploaded the file on to the Cricut D.S. and adjusted the size to fit my A2 card.


I stamped/heat embossed the sentiment & Santa outfit with gold embossing powder. I used the "All Around Christmas" stamp set and the Scallop & Stitched Circle dies from My Creative Time. I colored the cute Santa outfit and the holly berry die cuts with Ohuhu markers. The holly berry die cuts are from Spellbinders Christmas D-Lites Snowman die. I used white cardstock to die cut them out and then I colored them in with my markers. Next, I adhered gold tinsel to the lid and used Nuvo sparkle shimmer glitter pen for some sparkle.
 

I am also entering my card to the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

3 comments