Merry.....

Sunday, November 20, 2022
Happy Sunday to all my bloggy friends! 
 Today I am sharing a holiday shaker card that I created for the following challenges...

*Not 2 Shabby - November Mood Board Card Challenge*
For this month's card challenge, take inspiration from the mood board or create a shaker card.  


For my shaker card, I used the ephemera and die cuts from Not 2 Shabby. They were included with some other crafty goodies in a Loaded Envelope as one of the {BYSHC} Linky Party prizes from @Danni's Dreams (sponsor) which I was one of the winners. Thanks Danni! I also used the Loopy Frame die from Gina Marie Designs.

For the shaker, I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time, acetate and some holiday sequins mix that I had in my stash.

Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

2 comments

  1. What a great shaker!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas Shaker Card, love Rustic Gold Colour.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete