Merry Christmas!

Saturday, November 19, 2022
Happy Saturday to all my bloggy friends! 
I hope and pray that you are all doing well!!
 Today I am sharing a holiday card that I created for the following challenges...

*Not 2 Shabby - November Mood Board Card Challenge*
For this month's card challenge, take inspiration from the mood board or create a shaker card.  

The holiday papers, ephemera and die cuts are from Not 2 Shabby. They were included with some other crafty goodies in a Loaded Envelope as one of the {BYSHC} Linky Party prizes from @Danni's Dreams (sponsor) which I was one of the winners. YAY! Me! Thanks Danni! 


 I adhered the house (ephemera) with foam tape for dimension on to the center of the pretty white doily. Next, I added a gold rhinestone to the center of the bow (ephemera) for some sparkle.


Thank you for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

2 comments

  1. This card turned out so cute! Glad you enjoyed the goodies from your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the cute birdhouse
    Have a great day
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete